Locum Occupational Therapist
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Job Duration: Ongoing
Location: Sydney, NSW
An excellent role is available for a locum Occupational Therapist as follows:
- Locum OT required for a Private Hospital in Sydney
- Inpatient rehab ward with mixed caseload including orthopaedics, spinal injuries, reconditioning and falls
- Average age on ward is 75 years old
- Fast paced rehabilitation (max 2 week stay)
- Assessments required include MoCa, kitchen, ADL and shower etc within home visits.
- Attending case conferences,
- Liaising with MDT with recommendations
- Working in supportive team environment (therefore not a sole OT role).
- AHAs and other AHPs on hand for support.
- Available to start at the earliest date of your convenience
- Ongoing duration
- Preferably 5 days per week
For further information please contact Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise submit your application to confirm your interest in the position!