Locum Occupational Therapist
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Job Duration: 6 months
An excellent opportunity is available for an Occupational Therapist as follows:
- Starting at the earliest date of your convenience
- 6 month locum contract
- 5 days per week preferred
- Working for community public health team
- Based in Melbourne’s Western suburbs
- Prior experience in provision of OT services in the community (HACC PYP and CHSP funding) preferred
- Working with a broad range of clients groups including the frail aged and clients with a disability
- Completing complex assessments and prescribing high level assistive technology and home modifications
- Supporting the delivery of occupational therapy services and actively working to ensure a culture of evidence-based practice and patient-centred care across the team.
- Required to manage a clinical caseload, which can be negotiated based on experience and interest
For further information please contact Ross Pearle on 0421 088731. Otherwise please submit your application to register your interest!