Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Dentistry
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
About the Practice
With a dental dream team, this practice will provide very good earning potential as the books are getting full and will have a loyal patient base.
It’s a multi chair practice, with the level of equipment is of a good standard which includes an OPG and intra oral cameras, plus more.
- Preventive Advice and Treatment
- Restoration (crowns, bridges, implants and dentures)
- Cosmetic Makeovers
- Teeth Whitening
- Periodontics (Gum treatment)
- Root Canal Treatment
- Geriatric Dentistry
As the Lead dentist you will be highly skilled and competent with strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry. Being responsible for the provision of a broad range of clinical services across the practice, you will be encouraged to bring new skills along with your own unique approach, with a view towards continued growth and the ongoing success of the practice.
This is a full time position with excellent conditions and competitive commission structure, based on skills and experience, for the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ideally a minimum of 5+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia
- Current unconditional AHPRA registration
- An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- A polished, professional image with a high standard of personal presentation
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an exceptional customer service and patient care philosophy
08 9381 4343 opt. 4