Fantastic Opportunity for a Speech Pathologist!
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Job Duration: ongoing
Location: Brisbane, QLD
About the role:
- Mobile role, visiting clients providing exceptional therapy services to a diverse NDIS & geriatric caseload
- Asap Start date!
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
- Attractive remuneration with CPD allowance
- Ipad & bluetooth keyboard provided
- Ongoing support provided for all staff, buddy shifts for graduates. Mentors & team-leaders available to provide daily support and guidance, lots of opportunities for advancement & career development
- Work in a friendly and supportive working environment
- Choose your hours – depending on your availability
Requirements of the role:
- A recognised degree in Speech Pathology
- The ability to build rapport with clients and their families/carers
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to communicate well with a diverse range of people
- A positive and energetic approach to work
- Queensland Drivers licence and own reliable vehicle