Facility Manager – Registered Nurse
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Location: Somerset & Lockyer, QLD
My client is currently seeking a Facility/Service manager for a fantastic facility. The facility is an 85 Bed Residential Aged Care facility, they have 34 Retirement living Homes and offer Home Care. The staffing model is RN’s as well as Personal Carers.
The Service Manager is an integral member of leadership in an interdisciplinary team that delivers high-quality, evidence-based person-centered care and support. The purpose of the Service Manager is to oversee the effective day-to-day functions of the Service, to ensure the Service meets regulatory and organisational requirements, whilst achieving long-term financial viability, and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders and the community.
- Implement and manage the success of a strategic plan for the Service.
- Work together with the Clinical Leadership Team to establish and maintain a facility that delivers high-quality evidence-based care in line with all regulatory standards.
- Manage the financial budget and resources allocated to meet all KPIs for the service;
- Establish strong relationships and maintain open communication with the residents and their families, to ensure all needs are met and residents are satisfied with their home;
- Establish and maintain rapport with the local community, government departments, unions, health professionals, industry bodies, and other external stakeholders;
- With the support of People, Culture & Development, perform high-level employee management, to ensure the Service recruits and maintains a high performing workforce that performs their duties in line with Aged Care Quality Standards
- Tertiary qualification in Nursing, Business or related field;
- Reasonable experience in Aged Care, managing a diverse team of clinical and care staff;
- High-level critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working with the Aged Care Quality Standards and relevant legislation;
- A demonstrated commitment to the philosophy of person-centred care;
- Reasonable experience in quality processes, accreditation and evidence- b a s e d practices, identifying areas for improvement;
- Experience managing business operations, budgets and finances;
- High level interpersonal and communication skills applied in a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment with a range of stakeholders;
- Experience in Dementia Care, Palliative Care and the Ageing process;
- Holds a Queensland Driver’s License (unrestricted);
- Must maintain a valid NDIS Worker Screening;
- Must maintain a valid Police Check.
Please apply below or send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org