Disability Support Worker
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Location: Perth, WA
- Rostered Ongoing shifts Mon – Fri
- Provide individual support to a young female
- Domestic assistance and social supports
Sugarman Australia currently partner and support Disability and Aged Care Organisations within the health care industry with their recruitment needs. Our Social Care division have several opportunities available in the Perth Metro and surrounding areas.
About the Role;
Sugarman Australia are seeking a dedicated and experienced Disability / Mental Health Support Worker to provide supports to a lovely young female in the Midland area. We are looking for a worker who can commit to 3 or 4 days a week Monday – Friday 0900-1600 on an on-going basis.
Duties will include:
- Domestic in-home support – Assisting with cooking and cleaning.
- Personal care – Assisting with Hair and Makeup
- Administering medication
- Social Support – Activities include Horse riding, Arts and Craft.
- Positive Behaviour Support
To apply for this position you require.
- Paid Employment within Health Care (Minimum 12 months – unfortunately Volunteer / Prac is not sufficient)
- National Police Clearance Certificate, dated within the last 12 months
- Manual Handling Certificate, dated within the last 12 months
- Medication Administration Certificate, dated within the last 12 months
- First Aid & CPR Certificate, dated within the last 12 months
- Working with Children Check (We can organise this for you if you do not have one)
- Car Registration Number (If car will be used for work)
- Current Drivers Licence & Reliable Vehicle
- Two work references including work email addresses
- NDIS Screening Check
If you are passionate about helping others then hit the [Apply Now] button to submit your cv.