Disability Support Worker
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
We are looking for enthusiastic, compassionate candidates to support individuals with diverse needs. We believe in the importance of matching jobs and offering support along the way to reach your career goal. We realise that happy workers mean happy clients.
- Certificate III in Disability
- Minimum 12 months paid employment as a Support Worker
- National Police Clearence (Dated within 12 months)
- First Aid/ CPR (Dated within 12 months)
- Working with Children Check
- Rights to work in Australia
- Valid Driver’s licence
- NDIS screening scheck
- Able to provide two work references including email addresses
- Midazolum trained
- Flexible availability
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication skills and listening sills
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Transportation for the client to and from community-based activities
- Ability to work with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with restricted practices
- Demonstrated experience in administering medication
- Assisting with daily living activities, community support and empowerment
- Deliver high quality, person-centred services to meet the needs of clients.
- Experience in assisting people to make choices enabling them to reach their full health and wellbeing potential
SHIFTS AVAILABLE NOW!
**Due to a high number of applicants only those that match the criteria will be contacted**
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the apply button.