Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Dentistry
Skills: dental, root canal, bridges,crowns, fillings, Implants, Braces, Invisalign
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Sugarman Australia Recruitment partner with private individual dental practices as well as large organisations covering most states on Australia. All with motivations and goals to perfectly align what your looking for, whether that’s now or in the near future!
You must be confident in all aspects of general dentistry and with an interest or experience in implants highly regarded. In most cases there will be an existing patient base, but you will also be expected to grow and maintain your own patients as you establish yourself in the practice.
We have part and full time opportunities across Metropolitan Melbourne!
Requirements for Roles:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an Australian Practice
- Current AHPRA registration and working rights in Australia
- Current Indemnity Insurance
- Possession of licence and operating experience with X-ray equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency with all aspects of general dentistry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional, highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll enjoy:
Joining a close knit sociable team. You’ll receive a competitive package and support for your expertise in a modern collaborative environment. We’ll also give you access to:
- Generous monthly commission scheme
- Support to comply with your CPD requirements
- Networking opportunities with highly regarded industry clinicians
- Dedicated support teams – helping free up time so you can focus on patients
0893 81 4343