Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Dentistry
Location: Perth, WA
The Role & Requirements
We have 1 opening with our client who is a highly respected and well recognised practice of dental professionals who offer patients a range of treatments using some of the latest technology available and a comfortable, safe environment. Located within 2km od Perth CBD.
- You are required to assist all practitioners, including dental hygienists/ therapists, dental specialists & general dentist depending on where you are rostered. This relates to chair side assisting and general care of the patients as well has reception work.
- Sterile instruments that are bagged should always be opened when the patient is in the chair.
- In the morning your room should be stocked with cups, paper towels, wipes, bibs, all dental materials, dentist instruments and barriers. Keep clutter to a minimum.
- Meet and greet with patients
- Cleaning and preparing treatment rooms
The Successful Candidate Must:
You are required to assist all staff to the best of your ability and maintain the standards and level of professionalism and communication in all areas. They place a high value and reliance of the integrity and good judgement of every individual employed and associated with the practice.
Communicating with the management team is a crucial part of working in a team environment. Communication is key with them!
- At least 3 years prior experience in chair side assisting
- Certificate 3 & 4
- Must have bright, happy demeanour
- Punctual and reliable
- Must be dedicate to this position for a dedicated long term person who will grow and evolve with them
08 9381 4343 opt. 4