Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Dentistry
Location: Melbourne, VIC
The Role & Requirements
Our client is a highly respected and well recognised group of dental professionals who offer patients a range of treatments using some of the latest technology available and a comfortable, safe environment. Located within 5km east of Melbourne.
- You are required to assist all practitioners, including dental hygienists/ therapists, dental specialists & general dentist depending on where you are rostered. This relates to chair side assisting and general care of the patients.
- Sterile instruments that are bagged should always be opened when the patient is in the chair.
- In the morning your room should be stocked with cups, paper towels, wipes, bibs, all dental materials, dentist instruments and barriers. Keep clutter to a minimum.
- Meet and greet with patients if needed
- Cleaning and preparing treatment rooms
The Successful Candidate Must:
You are required to assist all staff to the best of your ability and maintain the standards and level of professionalism and communication in all areas. They place a high value and reliance of the integrity and good judgement of every individual employed and associated with the practice. Any deviation from high ethical standards can bring discredit to the practice.
Communicating with the management team is a crucial part of working in a team environment. Communication is key with them!
- At least 1 years Australian prior experience as reception and chair side assisting
- Must have bright, happy demeanour
- Punctual and reliable
- Must be dedicate to this position for a dedicated long term person who will grow and evolve with them
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
- Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
- Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
- A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
- Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
- Local community engagement through regular fund-raising, donating and volunteering
08 9381 4343 opt. 4