Customer Service Officer – NDIS
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Skills: Customer Service, NDIS, Disability
Location: Perth, WA
We are looking for a Customer Service specialist to join one of WA’s leading disability service providers. You will play a key role in ensuring clients service agreements and plans are executed correctly whilst utilising your customer service skills to ensure an optimal client experience.
This is a fast paced role where day to day you will be assisting with client queries, providing administrative support to service leaders and the creation, implementation and management of service agreements and plans and processing of NDIS portal claims.
- Handling phone and email queries for existing and prospective clients, answering all 1300 number calls and redirecting to appropriate people
- Ensure all documents are stored securely and accessible by the relevant teams.
- Maintaining information within client relationship management system to ensure effective scheduling of services, and accurate billing is able to be undertaken and accurate client records are able to be accessed
- Providing administrative support to service leaders to ensure client data is up to date
- Create reports and help monitor client funding to support clients and service delivery leaders to understand client funding and ensure services are scheduled and delivered accordingly.
- Undertake processes to support the NDIS claiming and billing.
- National Police Clearance
- Drivers Licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sound knowledge of NDIS
- PC literate
- Able to quickly build rapport and maintain lasting relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Solution focused and willing to contribute ideas to improve processes for better outcomes for clients and the organisation.
- Pay circa $35 p/h – negotiable
- Salary sacrifice
- Working as part of a supportive, collaborative team
For more info apply now!