Community Allied health staff needed!
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Location: Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett,
A Fantastic opportunity to join a team of Allied Health Professionals with a passion for providing the highest quality therapy services to their clients. Your role will be both clinic-based as well as providing mobile services to clients with a range of diagnoses & support requirements. You will be supporting clients [and their support worker/s] individually and in small groups. Together, with your team, support worker and educators, you will develop individual plans for the array of clients to develop their skills.
The areas my client specialise in are:
- Aged care [Community & Residential]
- Paediatric; Adult disability including those with complex needs
- In-home functional rehabilitation
- Occupational, Health, Safety and Welfare [OHSW]
The organisation already has a stronghold in the Allied Health market and is rapidly growing. The organisation is very employee-focused and like to work in the most efficient and effective way that makes the staff happy. With the flexibility in working arrangements and Involvement in and design and support innovative group therapy programs it allows for the opportunity for individuals to grow alongside the organisation and give the best outcome for their clients. There will be Lots of variety in your day – working with clients in clinic as well as providing mobile services and outreach to remote communities on occasion.
- Experience in community-based assessment and rehabilitation including equipment prescription (basic through to complex), home modifications, linking through onward referrals and service identification and sourcing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders
- Excellent customer service skills and a client-centred approach to healthcare
- Exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work autonomously in a complex environment characterised by competing demands and tight timelines
- Demonstrated written communication skills including the ability to produce accurate client files, develop referral documentation and communicate with other health professionals
- Drivers License
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant field
- QLD Government Yellow Card (Disability), Blue Card (Children) & Police Check
Chance to grow with the company, as it grows,
Move to larger cities, and/or closer to home.
- Work laptop, registration, and insurances covered etc.
- Complete Quarantine costs provided if required.
- Work Vehicle and/or pool vehicles with Fuel Card
- Personal Development Allowance of $5000K p.a.
- Immediate Offsite and local mentorship/supervision.
- Cheap accommodation organised for candidates.
Click Apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org call Ryan on 0423489141 (Option 2) for a confidential chat about the role!
Sugarman Australia will proactively work on your behalf to secure you the best opportunity based on a tailored approach designed to understand your individual needs.