Clinical Pharmacist – COVID 19
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Job Duration: 3 Months
Location: Cairns & Far North, QLD
A fantastic opportunity has come up to Assist in the commonwealth government rollout of the COVID-19 vaccination program in the Torres and Cape region. My client is currently seeking Cairns-based pharmacists, however, locum pharmacists from intra/interstate could also be based in Cooktown or Thursday Island.
- Minimum of three (3) months initially
- Commencing 12 April 2021 (or ASAP)
- Will involve travel to communities within the Torres and Cape region
- Apply increasingly independent clinical judgment to more complex clinical decision-making under the clinical practice supervision or professional guidance of a more senior clinician.
- Provide input into the development of Clinical Pharmacy practices, procedures, and protocols.
- Perform vaccinations or be involved in vaccine preparation as needed in accordance with the relevant procedures and processes required for specialised storage, distribution/handling, and administration of vaccines.
- Involvement with or oversight of operational aspects of stock management and keeping accurate stock inventory using the pharmacy stock management information system and other software as provided.
- Competitive Pay rates
- Travel and accommodation will be provided
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of the COVID 19 vaccine roll-out
- ASAP start available
for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0423489141 or just click apply and send through your CV.