Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Work
Job Duration: 2-4 months
Location: Albury Wodonga & Murray,
About the organisation and role:
Work with a leading charity across Australia, this position is a contract Case Manager role and is covering the end of a maternity leave.
The company is the country’s biggest Humanitarian organisations within cultural homelessness.
- Schads level 4 pay rates
- Full time role (38 hours a week)
- Work with a leading NGO within the Welfare sector
- Contract role for 2-4 months
- Possibility of extension
- ASAP start
- Relevant tertiary degree within Social work
- Demonstrated quality case work and case management skills, especially in a cross-cultural setting
- Demonstrated cultural competence and the ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to pick up the role quickly and work autonomy
Please Send your Resume to :
Nicola Davison – Team Lead