Case Manager – Out of Home Care
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Social Care
Location: Sydney, NSW
CASE MANAGER – OUT OF HOME CARE
Salary: $72,000 – $86,000 depending on experience, plus Superannuation + Salary Packaging
Permanent, Full Time role
Location: South Western Sydney
The Case Manager, Out of Home Care, is responsible for securing safe and nurturing home environments, providing case management and support services for children and young people who are unable to live with their families. The position also includes the recruitment, assessment, training and support of carers to support the healthy development and protection of children and young people. Flexible working available where possible. Travel within the Sydney Metropolitan area will also be required. Pool car available.
- Relevant degree qualification (for example Social Work or Psychology)
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of working with families with complex needs.
- Experience in working with children and families from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds.
- A well-developed understanding of child protection, the relevant legislation and knowledge of research and theoretical frameworks for working with children and young people who have experienced trauma through abuse or neglect.
- Relevant experience in undertaking comprehensive assessments.
- Experience of report writing, using analytical skills
- Working With Children’s Check
- NSW Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, for a confidential discussion about the role call 0421 205 113.