Allied Health Staff (OTs, Physios, Speechies)
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Allied Health
Job Duration: 6 - 12 Months
Skills: physiotherapist, occupational therapist, speech pathologist, NDIS, private practice, MSK, paediatrics, inpatient, outpatient, neurology
Location: Geraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest, WA
- Excellent remuneration packages on offer with new graduate salaries starting at $72k!
- Accommodation provided
- Option of 6 or 12 month contracts
- Work alongside highly experienced therapists
- No weekend work & Flexible hours
- Start date – ASAP
About The Role
My client is one of the largest Allied Health clinics serving the Midwest of Western Australia. With services including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology, clinical pilates and more! They strive to provide the best quality of services to their clients within the clinic and out in the community! We’re currently looking for enthusiastic Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Speech Pathologists to join this rapidly growing clinic!
In this role you’ll find yourself working with a large variety of clients. Working in both inpatient and outpatient settings, throughout the clinic and specialising in home modifications and equipment prescription. You’ll work with both adult and paediatric patients.
- Work alongside other Allied Health staff within your team
- MSK, Rehab, Dry Needling, Trigger Point Therapy and more!
- NDIS patients
- Possibility of Aged Care & Mental Health patients
- Have the opportunity to work closely with GPs Orthopaedic surgeons
Benefits for you
- Accommodation provided throughout your contract
- Well above award rate salaries for staff of ALL experience levels
- Fantastic Mentors & Supportive environment
- Frequent Professional Development
- Experience to a wide range of patients – specialise more in areas of your interest
What You’ll Need
- Tertiary degree in either Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Speech Pathology
- Hold Full AHPRA or SPA registration
- Current NPC & WWCC
- Terrific verbal and written communication skills
- You must be a team player and willing to learn
If this role interests you and you meet the requirements please get in touch with Tayla or simply click “APPLY”!
(08) 9381 4343 – Allied Health extension