Aged Care Manager
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Location: ACT, ACT
AGED CARE MANAGER
Location: Canberra, ACT
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: $110,000 – $120,000 + Super + Salary Sacrifice
This role requires an experienced Aged Care Manager, who embodies the values and high standards expected of the staff with this particular organisation. Your overall priority will be to ensure that safe quality care is provided to residents by leading, monitoring and the implementation of quality care.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- A Degree in Nursing
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Registered Nurse
- Experience working within the aged care sector
- Healthcare management experience
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Act, Aged Care Quality and Safety and Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Demonstrated tolerance, patience, empathy and compassion for older people
- Understanding of older people from other cultures
- Demonstrated ability to be respectful and inclusive
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements above, please apply through Seek or email your resume to email@example.com or alternatively, for a confidential chat about the role call 0421 205 113.