Administration and Compliance Officer
Website Sugarman Group
Job Category: Nursing & Midwifery
Location: Sydney, NSW
Sugarman Australia are one of the leading providers of health care talent in Australia with offices in Sydney & Perth. The Compliance Team plays an integral role in ensuring our candidates are compliant before they commence work and remain so over the course of their employment.
Due to an increased demand in the health sectors, we are looking to expand the team to further support our growth. We’re looking for an outgoing highly organised individual with an outstanding level of attention to detail. There is also the opportunity to engage in further studies relevant to the role. Reporting to the Compliance Manager, you will be required to:
· Engage in compliance activities (reference checks and document analysis) including the verification of credentials and probity checks in accordance with the compliance framework.
· Maintaining our candidate database and complete mandatory compliance checks such as Police Checks and Working with Children Checks.
· Demonstrate effective time management and work organisation.
· Provide advisory support to internal and external stakeholders.
· Raise potential risks and escalate issues of non-compliance.
· Prioritise workload to deliver timely outcomes.
· Work independently and collaboratively.
· At least 12 months experience in an administrative or customer service role.
· Must be tech savvy/computer literate.
· Administration experience in high volume recruitment
· Be proactive and able to think on your feet
· Self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organised.
· Excellent phone manner.
· Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to build and maintain positive stakeholder relationships.
· Ability to multi-task and manage a caseload with competing priorities.
· Effective communication and the ability to work in a team.
· Use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word.
You will join a supportive, collaborative team and develop skills in the following areas:
· Document management – maintaining our candidate/client database and the accompanying documents.
· Customer service – supporting candidates along the compliance journey and keeping contact via phone, text and email.
· Administration – developing your time management skills when working against competing priorities.
· Warm and welcoming office environment (Work from Home and Office)
· Flat management structure.
· New Sydney CBD office within Australia Square.
· Friday drinks and end of month celebrations.
· Competitive salary determined by skills and experience.
Sugarman Australia is committed to diversity, inclusion, and new ways of working. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, carers, refugees, and people of all ages.
All applicants must have full work rights in Australia.
To submit your application, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com