The Sugarman Wellbeing Division is made up of specialists within the Social Care industry. Whether you are a disability support worker, experienced case manager or practicing psychologist our dedicated and highly experienced consultants are suitably qualified to help. Our extensive network means that we can facilitate access to diverse roles as a candidate, or we can search and find sought after candidates for our clients in need. Each Consultant will specialise within their field below and bring their own personality and experience to the process. Whichever level you need, rest assured they will look after you every step of the way.
- Support Workers (within Aged, Youth, Disability and Mental Health services)
- Scheduling Clerks/Rostering Clerks
- Case Managers/Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Team Leaders/Middle Management Level Roles
- Senior Management/Director Level Roles
- Psychotherapists/Mental Health Clinicians